Would you prefer the panorama or organic sauna? Perhaps the Finnish version is more to your liking? Or how about a steam bath, Tyrolean-style Brechelbad sauna or some time in a “Luis Trenker” infrared cabin? There are many ways to relish the peace and quiet. In our Alpine wellness hotel, the choice is yours.
Our modern rooms offer a special feel-good ambience and breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains of the Gsiesertal valley. Unwind in our relaxation rooms with cosy fur blankets, enjoy quiet moments in an outdoor open-air room with a fireplace, bask on our sun terrace, or enjoy the views from the sky lounge with a forest view.
No matter where you go, you’ll always be surrounded by Alpine flair and gorgeous wood from local forests. The soothing bubbling of the nearby stream provides an additional calming effect. Water beds, a selection of teas in the sauna area, and relaxing music round off the perfect wellness experience for adults.
- Outdoor brine pool with indoor entrance
- Indoor pool with relax-Lounge
- Panoramic sauna with Sky-Lounge and sauna infusion
- Spa with Finnish sauna, Aromatic steam bath, Tyrolean Brechel bath (40°C to 50°C, damp heat) and relax area
- Aqua aerobics (3x per week)
- Workout room with panoramic view
- Sun terrace